How You Can Make A Money Blog In 2022
This 6-minute guide will show you through every step of building a blog in 30 minutes. Now I’ll lead you through all of the technical tasks involved in launching your blog.
- Register a domain name – It will be your blog’s website address.
Purchase website hosting – This is where your website’s data will be stored.
- Install WordPress – The most popular website-building platform for starting a blog.
- Customize your blog – Make your blog look the way you want it to.
- Begin writing — It’s as straightforward and easy as posting on Facebook, but with additional features.
Now I’ll go through each one one by one, without skipping any step
Step 1: Choose a Name for your Blog
It’s your blog’s dedicated Internet address.
When you visit a website, such as Facebook or Google, you type the domain name into the address bar of your browser.
What Characteristics Distinguish a Good Domain Name?
An excellent domain name needs to have the following characteristics
- Include words that are related to your topic
- Miniature And catchy
- Don’t use hyphens and numbers
Use the .com domain is available.
Step 2: Selecting the best Hosting for your blog
What the hosting actually is? It’s not actually the biggest thing as it sounds. All websites need to save their data on the internet. A location where you may keep all of your blog’s data, files, and photographs so that visitors from all over the globe can quickly access it by typing in your website address.
I am going to recommend you the best hosting provider. Which is “Hostinger” which I highly suggest, to get you started on the proper path of constructing a fresh new travel blog.
Why Do I Suggest New Bloggers to Use Hostinger?
Hostinger is a service that I suggest since it is:
- Its plan is affordable, starting at $1.99/month.
- It makes creating a new travel blog very simple.
High-quality hosting—it is the “Official” WordPress hosting service. It delivers high-quality hosting, unlike other web hosting providers.
- Free Domain (10$ Savings)- Domains are normally priced at $10 per year. You must also pay for hosting.
Now I’ll show you how to build your own website in 30 minutes, step by step, with no steps skipped.
1. Open Hostinger
2. Choose Perfect Domain Name for your Blog
3. Add to Cart
If your domain name isn’t available then keep searching for the best and unique domain name for your blog
4. Select the Hosting Plan
Click on “Select Hosting Plan”
Choose your hosting plan by clicking “Select” then choose a plan. Currently, hostinger is offering three hot deals with amazing discounts.
- Single Shared Hosting
- Premium Shared Hosting
- Business Shared Hosting
I recommend Premium Shared Hosting.
5. Order & Account Setup
- Select 1 Year Domain Period (To Get Free Domain)
- Select the Hosting time period.
- Click on Checkout Now
Sign Up your account in Hostinger
Choose Payment Method and Fill in the details and You are Done!
Also Read These:
Step 3: WordPress Installation on Hostinger
It’s time to set up your website after you’ve purchased a name and hosting. Install WordPress on your hosting.
Don’t worry, it’s literally a “1-click installation”. The following are the steps to installing WordPress:
1. Log in to your hosting (hostinger) account.
2. Go to your hpanel.
3. Search for the “Auto Installer”
4. Choose the domain where you want to install WordPress and select WordPress
5. Fill in the details:
- Use https if you have SSL Certificate
- Write Admin Username that will be used while logging in to WordPress Dashboard
- Type Admin Password to Login to WordPress Dashboard
- Write Database password
- And Click on Install
A Quick Tour of The WordPress Dashboard
You can now access the WordPress dashboard since you have already installed WordPress. The WordPress dashboard functions similarly to the control panel on your computer, serving as the command center for your blog.
- Prepare your blog content by writing and editing them.
- Installing a theme to customise the appearance of your site
- Adding third-party plugins to your blog will give it more functionality.
- Comments on your blog can be moderated.
- And plenty of other key functions!
Add /wp-admin to the end of your domain name (e.g. yourwebsite.com/wp-admin), then log in with the Username and Password you generated in the hostinger setup wizard in the previous step.
When you log in, you’ll see the WordPress Dashboard, which looks like this:
Here are a few of the most key aspects:
A – You may use it to write, edit, and manage your blog entries.
B – Any blog’s main blog posts can be created. About Us, Contact Us, and other major blog entries are examples.
C – To personalize the appearance of your blog. By installing a “theme,” you may modify the appearance of your blog in a matter of seconds.
D – Installing third-party software known as “plugins” can improve the functionality of your blog
STEP 4: CUSTOMIZE THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR BLOG
The themes are similar to your dress. Any free or premium theme may be used to improve the appearance of your site. Themes are available from
- Official WordPress Theme Directory – There are many of free themes available.
- ThemeForest – Thousands of premium themes are available in this popular marketplace.I’m not pressuring you to purchase a premium theme. Instead, start with a free theme and then upgrade as your site grows.
Installing Your New Theme
I’ll now show you how to install a new theme.
- Go to Appearance → Themes in your WordPress dashboard
- Click Add New
- Search for the theme by name in the official WordPress theme directory and click Install for free themes. (For example, Astra)
- Click Upload Theme to upload your theme’s ZIP file if you’re using a premium theme.
- After installing any free or paid theme, don’t forget to click the Activate button.
How to Customize Your Blog Theme
Don’t worry, no coding knowledge is required to personalize any theme. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance Customize and customize your theme.
Because you can’t break anything, try experimenting and get creative with all of the available options.
Also, remember to create categories in the “Menu” section. These categories allow you to categorize your blog content so that anyone interested in a certain subject may read the posts in that category.
After you’ve made all of your changes, click the “Publish” button to update your blog.
Tip: Don’t waste too much time trying to come up with a theme. Choose from a variety of lovely themes. You may change it at any time without losing any blog content or data.
STEP 5: ADD PLUGINS TO YOUR BLOG TO MAKE IT MORE FUNCTIONAL.
Themes are mostly concerned with the look, whereas plugins are solely concerned with functionality. This capability may be as basic as adding a contact form to as complex as creating an eCommerce store on your site.
You may also use as many plugins as you like at the same time, unlike themes. However, I recommend that you only install the plugins that you really require.
For your website, you can discover both free and paid plugins at
- WordPress Plugins – Over 50,000 various plugins are available in the official free plugin directory.
- Code Canyon – Premium WordPress plugins have a large marketplace.
What Are the Most Important Plugins for a Blog?
To make things easier for you, I’ve compiled a list of all the plugins that every blogger needs. These are the ones.
- Contact Form 7 – Creating contact forms
- WP Rocket – WordPress caching and performance enhancement plugin
- Yoast SEO is a tool that can help you increase your Google rankings.
- Social Snap / Social Warfare -To make your blog more sociable, add social sharing buttons.
Installing WordPress Plugins
To install WordPress plugins:
Navigate to Plugins. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Add New.
- Search for the plugin by name in the WordPress official Plugins directory and click Install Now for free plugins.
- Click Upload Plugin and choose the ZIP file for premium plugins.
- Make sure to activate a plugin after it has been installed. Then, to understand how to use the plugin, read the instructions.
STEP 6: WRITING AND PUBLICATION OF YOUR FIRST BLOG POST
Now comes the exciting part: sharing your ideas with the rest of the world via a blog post on YOUR website.
- Go to Posts → Add New
- Write the title of your blog post at the top of the page.
- You may now use Microsoft Word as an editor. This is the moment to write down your thoughts and feelings.
- To upload and insert photos, use the Add Media button.
- On the right, select a category or create a new one.
- When you’re finished, click Publish.
- Congrats! You’ve just published your first blog article.
Tip: Correct your grammar and spelling errors with Grammarly. It will operate in the background, highlighting errors as you type. Simply place your mouse over the underlined words, and it will provide correction suggestions.
That is all there is to it. You’re well on your way to making money from your travel blog. It’s that simple. Isn’t that so?
On the subject of social media, I’d like to make a comment. People frequently question if they should start their travel blogs on Facebook or Instagram rather than on a dedicated website.
The Answer is No, I don’t advocate relying on Facebook or Instagram for your social media needs. You have no control over those platforms, and they may potentially vanish at any time.
To advertise and support your blog, use social media. It’s simply too hazardous to create your firm on a platform over which you have no control.
We hope you really enjoyed this blog, If yes then let us know in the comment section down below.
Always stay tuned and click on the notification icon to get the notification of our new guide as soon as possible. We want to provide you with the best guides for your problems.
More likely you can be in need of the best woo-commerce WordPress theme than this article is for you.